27/07/2009

ProBlogger: What is Compelling Content to You?

Over the next week here on ProBlogger Ill be exploring the topic of
compelling content.

Ive identified 7 principles of compelling content that Ill be sharing
(actually it could blow out to 9 as the more I think about it the more I
realize theres to say on the topic) but before I do I wanted to open up the
opportunity for people to share their thoughts - undistracted from what Ill
share.

My hope is that in answering this question well begin to set the scene for
the posts that will come and that the series that follows will be more
useful to everyone. Id also like to use a few quotes from what you share in
some of my following posts so please make sure you include your name and
URL in the appropriate areas in the comments below.

So What Makes Content Compelling to You?

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on this question and sharing some
of mine in the coming week. Make sure youre subscribed to ProBlogger to be
notified of the posts to come in this series.

Post from: Blog Tips at ProBlogger.

0 comments: